BROOKLYN LUBRICANTS ATF
features & benefits
• Dependable all-temperature, year-round protection and performance – Brooklyn Lubricants D/M ATF remains fluid at low temperatures for cold weather starts and helps to eliminate premature wear by maintaining its properties.
• Excellent anti-wear properties and shear stability- Brooklyn Lubricants D/M ATF will help to extend the life of your transmission and will provide for longer service intervals, especially for transmissions experiencing extreme loads and environments.
• Smother shifting, protects against wear and vibration- Using proven additives and the most recent technology, combines to provide smoother, more consistent shifting performance and a more comfortable ride with less shudder.
• Transmission component protection– Brooklyn Lubricants D/M automatic transmission fluid resists against oxidation and protects against rust and corrosion.
Brooklyn Lubricants D/M ATF is designed for use in:
• Passenger cars • Light and Heavy Duty Trucks • Commercial Vehicles and Trucks
• On/Off Highway Vehicles • Buses and Coaches • Emergency Vehicles
• Any automatic transmissions manufactured around the world calling for Dexron or Mercon ATF
• May also be used in power steering units and hydraulic system
• Not for use in CVT (Continuously Variable Transmissions) or DCT (Dual Clutch Transmissions) which require specialized fluids.
CAUTION: Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact with used ATF. Used ATF has been shown to cause skin cancer in laboratory animals. Thoroughly wash exposed areas with soap and water.
Reccomendations & specs
Recommendations & Specifcations
Brooklyn Lubricant’s D/M ATF is suitable for use in the vehicles that specify the following requirements:
• GM DEXRON®, DEXRON® II, II-E, III, III-G, III-H
• Ford MERCON®
• Chrysler (Mopar) ATF-Plus
• CAT TO-2
• BMW • Honda/ Acura • Hyundai • JASO • Mercedes • Mitsubishi
• Nissan/ Infinity Matic • Toyota/ Lexus T-(II, III) • Volvo
ATF recommendations may vary between models from a manufacturer
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR OWNER’S MANUAL FOR MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDATIONS.
DON’T POLLUTE. CONSERVE RESOURCES. RETURN USED ATF TO COLLECTION CENTERS.